Mon - Thur 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 1pm
Attractive salary + package
Vanrath are representing our client who manufacture, design and install specialist equipment throughout the world and are looking to appoint a Maintenance Engineer to join the growing team.
You will be responsible for on-site (or remote) troubleshooting and maintenance while also assisting with the manufacture and installation of equipment in the main workshop in Co Armagh as well customer sites (travel will be involved in the role, all expenses paid for).
- On-site mechanical and electrical / electronic troubleshooting and problem solving
- On site assistance during the commissioning of systems on customer sites
- Post implementation customer support and troubleshooting.
- Assist with manufacturing of equipment
- Utilising Schneider control systems and PLCs
- Read detailed electrical and engineering drawings
Working hours will be Monday - Thursday 8am to 5pm and early Friday finish at 1pm. This role will involve travel depending on the project so you must be prepared to travel when needed.
- Ability to complete mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and problem solving
- Must be able to read detailed electrical and engineering drawings
- Must be able to complete on-site installations and commissioning of systems
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/Manufacturing jobs in Co Armagh or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sophie Brown in the strictest confidence.