- Job Reference: JSME010922
- Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- Salary: £36k to £40k+ Package
- Location: Dungannon
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer in production environments? Interested in a career with a well recognised and growing agri-food producer in the Northern Irish market?
VANRATH are recruiting an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a maintenance team in assisting with the installation, repair and maintenance of an established production operation.
£36,000 to £40,000 + package
Mon-Fri 7:00am to 4:00pm
Required to work one Saturday in every 3
(weeks with Saturdays worked will have an extra weekday off)
NO SHIFT PATTERNS
Our client is a significant presence in the agri-food sector, supplying Northern Ireland and mainland UK. They have undergone steady growth since conception over 50 years ago and are now a well recognised brand in stores and supermarkets across the country.
Due to their growth, they now find themselves with a need to expand their production team, including additions to their Maintenance department.
· Conduct routine maintenance tasks according to the preventative maintenance schedules
· Conduct unscheduled maintenance issues in a timely and proactive manner
· Assist the Maintenance Manager with machine installations
· Actively investigate faults ensuring root cause is determined and follow up actions to sustain improvements
· Ensure all equipment is safe and fit for purpose
· Assist with administrative duties to include ensuring that all certificates of compliance are maintained and up to date according to relevant legislation
· Improve equipment efficiency through a good understanding of machines and equipment
· Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. contractors
· Adhere to quality standards set by the company and external bodies, e.g. BRC
· Adhere to Health & Safety, hygiene and security procedures
· Promote good equal opportunities practice
The Ideal Person:
- Third Level in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing or Production Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in a maintenance role
- Experience working in Production environments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250