VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of an Administrator for a market leading organisation that has a fantastic reputation. An amazing opportunity in a thriving organisation with opportunities for progression.
This role is based in the company's Dunmurry office. This is a Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.30pm)
£22,000 - £24,000 per year + Fantastic Benefits package
- Scheduling maintenance works & coordinating a team of maintenance engineers.
- Data management including generating, updating, and maintaining existing records.
- Tracking and recording parts ordered from suppliers with emphasis on required completion dates.
- Liaising with engineers to ensure material stock levels are maintained.
- Effectively communicating job status' to client.
- Acting as initial point of contact for enquiries and queries on behalf of installation co-ordinator.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 Years+ Experience within a Customer Service setting.
- Proven ability to build relationships with customers.
- Competent with use of Microsoft Office.
- Positive and highly customer service focused.
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.
''I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. They were great to work with, very friendly and efficient and streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role!''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''