M&E Maintenance Officer
Are you looking for an M&E Maintenance Officer role? Interested in working for a large Public Sector Organisation?
VANRATH are recruiting for an M&E Maintenance Officer on behalf of a large Public Sector Organisation in Armagh, Northern Ireland.
£31,346 - £34,728 + benefits
- To operate and maintain and effective and efficient maintenance service for all properties.
- Respond on a day to day basis to requests from building users, for urgent repairs to their mechanical and electrical systems and infrastructure including any services deemed necessary.
- Will be expected to run a number of projects concurrently alongside the day to day requests.
- Appoint and supervise contractors of various disciplines to carry out maintenance repairs and planned maintenance projects.
The Ideal Person
- Have a HNC / HND or equivalent in Mechanical
- Electrical Studies discipline with a minimum 2 years' post qualified experience.
- Have an ONC or equivalent in Mechanical
- Electrical Studies discipline with a minimum of 4 years' post qualified experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock for a confidential discussion