Logistics / Shipping Coordinator
£26,000 - £29,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing an industry-leading manufacturer with an excellent reputation globally for service and the quality of their products. As the logistics coordinator, you will play a vital part in the business, overseeing the efficient and transparent shipping of goods worldwide.
The ideal person:
- Recent experience in a similar position
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Excel skills
As the Logistics Coordinator, duties will include:
- Complete export paperwork for machine orders while providing accurate documentation
- Manage internal and external audits
- Build and maintain good rapport and excellent relations with key contacts and suppliers.
- Liaise directly with customers on progress of orders and rectify any issues
- Liaise closely with sales and production teams to effectively manage time scales for delivery
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.