VANRATH continue to represent our award-winning client in the Ballymena area, that are now recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator. You will play a key part in monitoring and coordinating the transportation of goods to and from site, liaising closely with dispatch and production.
Our client are truly invested in developing a sustainable and eco-friendly future and continue to showcase these initiatives.
On offer is both an attractive starting salary and benefits.
The ideal person:
- 2 years in a similar role
- Manufacturing background
- Strong Excel skills
As the Logistics Coordinator, duties will include:
- Complete and monitoe of 3PL transport plans
- Liaise with despatch department daily
- Provide strong communication to hauliers
- Track internal delivery performance
- Occasional sales admin duties putting orders on system and amending
- Raising daily purchase orders for haulage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.