Logistics & Warehouse Administrator
£19,000 - £20,800
Lurgan Area (easy M1 access)
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a highly respected and established freight forwarding company, that now have a need for a Logistics/Warehouse Administrator to join their company on an entry-level basis with the aim of progressing their career within logistics. This is an excellent position for a graduate who is keen to kickstart their career in logistics and supply chain. Our client is keen to assist people in their development and provide training!
The ideal person:
- One year similar experience
- Relevanant degree / qualification
- Willingness to learn and to develop your career
Duties for this position will include:
- Ensuring accurate and efficient inventory control, bookings, intake and dispatch of goods
- Liaising with customers, Warehouse operatives, drivers, and transport staff.
- Data input and oversight of all PODs
- Liaise closely with other colleagues regarding any operational issues and discrepancies
- Assist with customer service and customer queries
- Stock taking, both monthly and annually.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.