VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting an award winning Outfitting Contractor based in Newry. They have recently won multiple new large projects and the business is growing which has created some excellent new opportunities including an opportunity for a Logistics Co-Ordinator to work within their Logistics department.
This is a fantastic organisation that offers many opportunities for progression!
This is a Monday - Friday position - 40 hours per week.
£27,000 - £35,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace.
- Ensuring on time and cost-effective delivery and return of all materials to and from sites worldwide.
- Providing tracking information and full visibility of all shipments.
- Identifying opportunities to improve transportation methods delivering cost, quality and delivery benefits.
- Developing and confirming transport schedules.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to include negotiating contracts.
- Use and development of IT systems to track supplies of raw materials and finished products.
- Creation of commercial invoices for all freight movements.
- Effective co-ordination of all Imports and Exports and ensuring full compliance with HMRC regulations and guidelines to include completing TSS/ ENS/ Supplementary Declarations.
- Producing reports on a regular basis for Senior Management.
- Assisting the Logistics Team to deliver KPI's and Performance Targets.
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the department to ensure company targets are met.
- Assist with the training of staff as well as monitoring performance and progress.
- Managing a fleet of delivery vehicles to ensure full maintenance at all times, minimal costs and vehicle tracking.
- Travel to sites if required.
The Ideal Person:
- At least 3 years experience working in a co-ordination role in a Logistics Department.
- Demonstrable knowledge of HMRC Customs, Duty, Commodity Codes , Import & Export Regulations and Brexit related issues.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good IT skills, with experience in effectively working with the Microsoft suite of programmes, in particular, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in a logistics department in the construction / marine fit out sector.
- Working knowledge of TSS/ ENS/ Supplementary Declaration process.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or similar ERP system.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''