Livestock Research Scientist
VANRATH are recruiting an experienced Scientist specialising in livestock research / ruminant nutrition to assist with a project designed to improve Nitrogen use efficiency within dairy systems for a major public sector scientific organisation.
The successful research scientist will be required to undertake reviews of literature relating to protein feeding in dairy cows, and European protein feeding systems, and to assist with data collation and scientific paper writing in studies relating to protein nutrition and silage quality.
Salary / Benefits
£32,550 + Holiday Pay + Pension + Benefits
- A PhD related to ruminant nutrition / livestock.
- Experience writing scientific papers.
- Experience working with large sets of data sets / data modelling.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Strong scientific understanding of scientific research relating to livestock.
For further information on this vacancy, other Scientific jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250