Looking for your next career step and want to get into an exciting more specialised role and are keen to oversee and take over the Linux Operating system side of the business? This might be a good option.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 31 Days Holiday Package
- Life Assurance
- Online Discounts & Savings platform
- Bonus Scheme
This Client works in one of the highest demanding industries and plays a key part in providing the best software and support in order to aid digital transformation. Their key target day to day is reaching client expectations and providing the best service possible, our client understands the importance of building strong customer relationships. They provide key solutions involved in the ever growing electronic health care market and the right candidate will receive advanced training on their own internal system.
The client has currently built up a well established and enabled team, this is a great opportunity to learn from the best in the business and to work alongside Linux specialists and professionals.
The Ideal Person
If you've 4+ years' experience working in a similar role with a background in Linux and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more hands on senior role to get involved in the ever-growing health care market:
- Experience on administering Unix/Linux operating systems
- Knowledge and experience utilising Unix/Linux operating systems as a user.
- Ability to deal with customer issues and problems.
- Awareness of ITIL Process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request, Asset management and related activities
As a Linux Engineer, you will:
- Perform the full range of duties required in providing solutions to their vast customer base, and have advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to converse technical terms and definitions to non-technical personnel.
- Provide Support and installations, creating and managing various environments that serve productions, reporting, disaster recovery, training, and non-production needs.
- Need to be proficient in Unix/Linux operating systems (key)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.