- Job Reference: JSLPE220523
- Job Title: Lightning Protection Engineer
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Location: Belfast
VANRATH are recruiting for a Lightning Protection Engineer to join an established and expanding firm, assisting with surveying and assessments of existing lightning protection systems, analysing data and compiling reports.
£35k to £40k Dependant Upon Experience
Our client are currently in the process of building a brand new department, with additional income streams. The successful candidate for this role will be provided fast-track career development opportunities, with the automatic option to become the Head of this new department.
All necessary training will be provided initially.
- Plan and complete workload schedules with minimal supervision.
- Adept at inspecting and reporting on existing Lightning Protection systems
- Completing reports on existing conditions and advise on potential updates needed.
- Provide advice on Lightning protection service matters.
- Read technical documents and other material to gain knowledge of new developments in the field.
- Maintain necessary certifications and licenses.
The Ideal Person
- Background in Electrical Engineering
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience working with Lightning Protection will be a distinct advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.