VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Lettings Agent for a leading Real Estate company. This individual will reap the benefits of a fantastic workplace, with tonnes of high-level and fun benefits.
This role will be based in Belfast.
This is a Monday - Friday position. Permanent position.
£25,000 - £30,000 + Top-end benefits package
- 1+ Years Real Estate/Lettings Agent Experience
- Knowledge of inspections, end of tenancy chec offs, repair and renovation schemes and contractor experience.
- Tenancy deposit schemes
- To work alongside our current team in our busy office, dealing with customers, answering telephones as well as administrative duties, and being out and about doing property viewings, inspections and check offs.
- Dealing with Customers and Clients in the office at the counter to attend various roles, such as collecting rental payments, taking notes of repairs and passing onto contractors, making viewings appointments and signing up new tenants, sending emails etc.
- Undertaking property check offs at the end of the tenancies, instructing contractors to undertake various works and dealing with the return of the tenants deposits through the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Updating property websites and managing a large portfolio of deposits online.
- Administration duties will also be required.
- At specific busy times during the months of August/September you will be expected to work extra hours, and will be remunerated accordingly.
The Ideal Person:
- Proven Real Estate Experience/Senior Lettings Agent Experience
- Experience of HMO Student Accomodation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.