VANRATH are delighted to be assisting with the recruitment of a Legal Tech Specialist for a leading Technological company that has proved to be one of the best employers in NI.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days at Home, & 2 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre offices- Permanent position.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.30pm, with a 1-hour lunch) - Full flexibility available on start and finish times.
£45,000 - £50,000 (Fully Negotiable) + additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks, alongside real opportunities for progression (also 33 days holidays, and free car parking + much more)
- Development and maintenance of Legal policies and procedures;
- Create processes and practices to improve the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the Legal team;
- Managing and supporting projects supported by the legal team;
- Identify and implement Legal team tools to streamline new or existing practices (managing design, rollout, and training) within the Legal team
- Create and maintain documentation for Legal team operations supported workflows.
- Maintenance and reporting of IP portfolio, policies and strategies.
The Ideal Person:
- 3 Years' + experience in a Legal Specialist role is essential
- Legal/Law degree educated is preferred
- Excellent judgement and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and non verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Proven track record of delivery in a busy environment
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."