VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading law firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Assistant.
This firm has a fantastic reputation and is renowned to be one of the best working environments in the UK for Legal Professionals.
This role is based in the firm's Belfast City Centre office (Monday - Friday) - Hybrid working after training is completed.
£23,000 - £28,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours...
- Assisting in the pro-active handling of cases as directed by the designated legal adviser(s). Such handling may include:
- liaising with clients
- instructing agents for hearings;
- drafting documents / correspondence to progress the case for consideration by the designated legal adviser;
- processing documents that are received from other parties including billing, cheques, Court orders etc. as directed by the designated legal adviser(s);
- Document creation - utilising case management systems to generate correspondence that attracts chargeable time.
- Monitor work and ensure compliance with service standards and ISO Procedures.
- Assist in the provision of client related management information, collation, administration and reporting...
- Process correspondence and documents for respective Legal Adviser / Partner, liaising with other PAs, Administration Assistants and the Secretarial Manager.
- To undertake various duties which may include the following:
- Arranging meetings and conference calls as and when necessary;
- Maintaining Legal Advisers / Partners diary and follow up system;
The Ideal Person
- Relevant Legal Experience
- Strong communication skills and desire to assist others.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please Apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''
"VANRATH was excellent throughout the whole process! They were very professional and helpful and provided great support at each stage. I would highly recommend the VANRATH team..''
"VANRATH are a great company to work along with. They are highly professional & knowledgeable in their field, with great communication and support..''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer They found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath''
Very highly recommend Jack, he was extremely knowledgeable and friendly which made the experience a lot more pleasant, done my first week at my new job and very happy! Jack is a credit to himself and Vanrath. Thanks very much!
Emma hall and Thomas are really efficient and motivated employees. They are really helping me to get the job. I highly recommend them. When you talk to them you will feel like you know them since long.