VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - Permanent position. Flexibility available on shifts.
Different areas of Law available
£24,000 - £28,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
It is the recruiters job to place candidates and fill open positions. Because they work for both the candidates and the businesses, they are highly motivated to meet the needs of both. Their goal is to make the right placement the first time for their clients (or at least it should be). They will be working to put you in front of the best businesses that match your job search goals.
Direct connections to the hiring managers at various companies, people you might have never been able to get in though with
Businesses hire staffing agencies to find them the right candidates and do the leg work for them. They will work with the agencies that they trust and have confidence in. Because of this rapport they have built with businesses and hiring managers, they can successfully advocate for you and get you in front of the right person, something you couldn't have done on your own. They have the ear of the right people that are making the hiring decisions.