VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with one of the best Law firms in NI. The firm has a fantastic reputation and places immense value on their staff, and VANRATH are delighted to be helping them recruit a Legal Secretary on a Permanent basis.
The role will be performed the firms Offices based in Newtownabbey - Monday - Friday - Permanent (Flexibility can be offered).
Successful Candidate will work within Conveyancing.
£23,000 - £26,000 - highly competitive rate of pay for the role which is negotiable based on experience plus benefits (Flexible Schedule & On-site parking available)
- Diary management
- Assisting with file preparation and court documents
- General administration
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Summarising legal information
- Post completions
- Audio Typing / transcribing
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position
- Desired - Conveyancing experience
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in IT
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Time is precious when it comes to finding the right kind of job as per your requirement. The placement agencies help in getting you a desired job. It saves your time as you need not roam from one company to another to get a job.
Just you need to tell all your details about the qualification, skills etc to the agency and they will pull forward the employee for the interviews at various places. This way it saves you time as well as energy.
The placement agency asks you for the whole of the information regarding yourself right from the address to the skills and qualification and so on, but they provide you with lot many options of companies to join as an employee and this way, your chances of grabbing and experiencing different companies work culture and environment increases to a larger extent.