VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a leading law firm with a fantastic reputation with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary on a Permanent basis.
The role will spent in office in East Belfast (Monday - Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm + Flexibility on these times if needed)
This is for a Litigation Legal Secretary position.
£23,000 - £25,000 + Great Benefits Package + Salary Reviews + Bonuses
- Managing documentation to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files
- General administration to include diary planning, booking meetings, emails and opening and closing files
- Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
- Contacting Counsel, solicitors and other parties on behalf of clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Researching and summarising legal information
- Preparing trial bundles and briefs for Counsel
- Issuing correspondence
- Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a legal secretary role or similar
- Desired - Litigation experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Great communicator
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Finding the perfect candidate can take time. We will take you through every step of the process and will only present the highest calibre candidates for your consideration.
Knowledge & Expertise
Our Senior Consultants have a wealth of experience and are experts in their fields. They can provide regular insight into what is currently happening in the market.
A Trustworthy Confidant
We provide a quality service, second to none in terms of integrity, honesty and confidentiality. You can be sure of a personable and hands-on solution to your hiring requirements.