VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a leading law firm with a fantastic reputation with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary on a Permanent basis.
The role will spent in office in East Belfast (Monday - Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm + Flexibility on these times if needed)
This is for a Litigation Legal Secretary position.
£23,000 - £25,000 + Great Benefits Package + Salary Reviews + Bonuses
- Managing documentation to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files
- General administration to include diary planning, booking meetings, emails and opening and closing files
- Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
- Contacting Counsel, solicitors and other parties on behalf of clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Researching and summarising legal information
- Preparing trial bundles and briefs for Counsel
- Issuing correspondence
- Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a legal secretary role or similar
- Desired - Litigation experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Great communicator
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."