VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a leading law firm with a fantastic reputation with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary on a Permanent basis.
The role will spent in office in East Belfast (Monday - Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm + Flexibility on these times if needed)
This is for a Litigation Legal Secretary position.
£23,000 - £25,000 + Great Benefits Package + Salary Reviews + Bonuses
- Managing documentation to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files
- General administration to include diary planning, booking meetings, emails and opening and closing files
- Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
- Contacting Counsel, solicitors and other parties on behalf of clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Researching and summarising legal information
- Preparing trial bundles and briefs for Counsel
- Issuing correspondence
- Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a legal secretary role or similar
- Desired - Litigation experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Great communicator
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
They can guide you throughout the recruitment process
Interviews can be daunting, and a recruiter can help put you prepare and let you know what to expect on the day. They may already have a trusted partnership with the hiring manager who will be interviewing you and can share tips on their background and interview style to put you at ease. Whilst they ultimately work for the employer, it's in their interest to help you perform at your best, and their support and inside knowledge can make all the difference. From advice on interview etiquette, body language, dress code, cultural fit or how to answer tricky interview questions, tapping into your recruitment consultant's knowledge and expertise can make all the difference when you're getting ready for the interview.