VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - Based in Belfast City Centre. Permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any legal secretary with relevant experience to establish themselves within a top firm that looks after and gives various incentives to their staff.
£23,000 - £25,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
- Either Litigation or Conveyancing experience is preferred.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
We are committed to developing close working partnerships with our clients to ensure that we get to know both you and your business. This ensures we present only the highest calibre candidates who meet the job specifications and the cultural fit of your business.
We're a team of specialist consultants with a unique blend of experience and sector expertise that sets us apart from the competition. These skills have made us the most trusted leading specialist recruitment partner for many of Northern Ireland's most successful companies to date.
We have been accredited with the International Quality Standard (ISO 9001:2015) since 2003 for high-quality workflows and processes, highlighting the strength of process and the structures that we have embedded in our business. We continue to be audited on an annual basis to ensure ongoing compliance.