VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with one of NI's leading Law firms. The firm has a fantastic reputation and places immense value on their staff, and VANRATH are delighted to be helping them recruit a Legal Secretary on a Permanent basis on a 37 hour contract.
The role will be performed the firms Offices based in Newtownabbey - Monday - Friday - Permanent
Successful Candidate will work within Conveyancing.
£23,000 - £25,000 - highly competitive rate of pay for the role which is negotiable based on experience plus benefits (Flexible Schedule & On-site parking available)
- Diary management
- Assisting with file preparation and court documents
- General administration
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Summarising legal information
- Post completions
- Audio Typing / transcribing
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position
- Desired - Conveyancing experience
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in IT
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
A recruitment consultant should know how the recruitment market works within your specialism. As a specialist, they will be able to talk to you about the career paths open to you based on your current experience. They will be able to listen to your aspirations and advise you on how viable they are now or in the future and inform you of the exposure/experience you need to develop to put yourself in the best position to achieve them in the future.
A specialist recruiter will have a wide range of case studies of other professionals that they have assisted and critical information directly from a hiring manager as to what they are looking for and the key skills you will need to demonstrate.
They will be able to advise you on firms that they think will be a good fit for you and will also be able to back it up with valid reasons.