VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with one of NI's leading Law firms. The firm has a fantastic reputation and places immense value on their staff, and VANRATH are delighted to be helping them recruit a Legal Secretary on a Permanent basis on a 37 hour contract.
The role will be performed the firms Offices based in Newtownabbey - Monday - Friday - Permanent
Fully Negotiable - highly competitive rate of pay for the role which is negotiable based on experience plus benefits (Flexible Schedule & On-site parking available)
- Diary management
- Assisting with file preparation and court documents
- General administration
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Summarising legal information
- Post completions
- Audio Typing / transcribing
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position
- Desired - Conveyancing experience
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in IT
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Job hunting can be a frustrating experience, particularly when applications aren't producing responses and you seemingly aren't making any headway in your employment search.
Having a designated recruitment agent assigned to fight your corner can be a great form of support in your quest for employment, acting as a coach as well as a means to an end.
A personal contact capable of pointing you in the right direction and providing employer insight can be invaluable, particularly when it comes to tailoring applications.
Recruitment agencies can often be industry-specific, with jobs targeted at a specific job sector or specialism (such as science).
Approaching such an agency can be a smart move as those that work there will naturally come equipped with existing knowledge of the industry and therefore detailed knowledge of the roles.
This can translate into clarity of what is expected and informed insight into the company which, in turn, gives you the upper hand in the application process