VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - Permanent position. Flexibility available on shifts.
Different areas of Law available - Litigation or Matrimonial
£24,000 - £28,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath.
Recruiting agencies share open positions suitable for their clients that are not available to the public. This makes it much easier for their clients to get enlisted for the job since the selection pool is not huge if the employer chooses to advertise the job vacancy to the general public.
Choosing a recruitment agency to find a job means that you are included as a possible candidate. This happens in case of a job opportunity from the recruiting agency's employer since you will be in the agency's database of candidates.
Working with a recruiting agency is not a one-time thing. The agency makes sure to keep in touch with your career progress with time; you may hear from them again.
Suppose you are ready to take the next step in your career or move into another exciting opportunity. In that case, the recruiting agency may be of great assistance in helping you transition to the next step.
Most recruiting agencies charge you absolutely nothing when applying with them or using their available services. As the recruiting agency is there to serve, you are also aiding them in finding the most suitable candidates for their clients, and this is how they get paid by their clients once they deliver eligible candidates to them.
Recruitment agencies help you get the necessary feedback for career growth. They provide constructive criticism and feedback to their clients.
If you did not get a job after an interview, the agency acts to help you understand your strengths and tap into them the next time.