VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - Based in Belfast.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any legal secretary with relevant experience to establish themselves within a top firm that looks after and gives various incentives to their staff.
Successful Candidate will work within Litigation.
£22,000 - £25,000+ - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position
- Essential - Audio or Copy typing experience
- Preferred - Litigation experience
- PC literate, MS Word, MS Excel, Case Management
- Effective time management - prioritise work for solicitor,
- Diary management,
- Good communication skills and telephone manner,
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Did you know that not all open positions are posted on job boards? Some companies only post available jobs on their websites. Others strictly rely on third-party sourcing agencies to find candidates. You could be missing out on opportunities by only relying on job-search websites.
Recruiters can point you towards openings that are hard to find. They can give you access to jobs that are confidentially advertised or not yet posted on the internet. With more options to apply to, you have a better chance of receiving the job offer you want.
To make the process easier, job seekers should consider working with a recruiter