VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - Based in Belfast.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any legal secretary with relevant experience to establish themselves within a top firm that looks after and gives various incentives to their staff.
Successful Candidate will work within Litigation.
£22,000 - £25,000+ - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position
- Essential - Audio or Copy typing experience
- Preferred - Litigation experience
- PC literate, MS Word, MS Excel, Case Management
- Effective time management - prioritise work for solicitor,
- Diary management,
- Good communication skills and telephone manner,
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
There are many benefits of using a recruitment agency to find a job, here are some of the top advantages;
- Find the perfect job - when searching for a job through a recruitment agency, we'll use our industry expertise and client knowledge to make sure you're provided with a job opportunity you'll enjoy and are most likely to be accepted into.
- Save time - finding a job can be a very time consuming process, using a recruitment agency allows for you to step back and have the opportunities come to you.
- Exclusive jobs - sometimes recruitment agencies will have jobs that aren't available on regular job listing sites, or will have jobs made available to them before they become available to the public.
- Expert knowledge and support - benefit from the wealth of knowledge available within a recruitment agency. We've successfully given workers hundreds of jobs, we know the ins and outs of employment and can ensure you get the job you need.
- Job security - working through an agency adds an extra level of job security as you'll likely be quickly moved to a new job if you're not longer to work at your current position.