VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Flexibility available if required) - Based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any legal secretary with relevant experience to establish themselves within a top firm that looks after and gives various incentives to their staff.
Successful Candidate will work within Litigation.
£25,000 - £28,000+ - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position dealing with Litigation
- Defence Litigation experience is preferred
- Effective time management - prioritise work for solicitor,
- Diary management,
- Good communication skills and telephone manner,
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Ross Stevenson has been the ultimate professional and people person in my recent search for a new role. Within a short period of time, I have now successfully obtained a new and exciting post with HSCNI thanks to Ross's guidance, help and knowledge. I would 100% recommend Ross Stevenson and Vanrath recruitment services to anyone keen to develop their career path. Many thanks to you Ross and Vanrath team. Best regards Anna
I would recommend everyone who is thinking of a new career to speak to Vanrath and their fantastic team! Instrumental in this process was Emma Hall. Her knowledge of the market, professional advice and swift acting was impressive. From the first contact, through the application process and in employment, Vanrath are encouraging, supportive and very professional. I can not thank Emma and Vanrath enough for enabling my future career in HR!
I could not fault Dan from Vanrath. We spoke for the first time on a Friday and by Tuesday I had been offered a position that was right up my street. Dan was not only been supportive and communicative throughout the process but also friendly and welcoming. Would absolutely recommend!
Vanrath have been really helpful and very professional. Peter Brittan especially has been a massive help in finding me a new role. Peter was always very pleasant and gave great advice. I can recommend 100%, great service!
Chanel Gillen was so helpful and took the time to understand want I wanted to get out of my next role. I was really impressed with how quickly it took her to find me my dream job and help me through the process!