VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Flexibility available if required) - Based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any legal secretary with relevant experience to establish themselves within a top firm that looks after and gives various incentives to their staff.
Successful Candidate will work within Litigation.
£25,000 - £28,000+ - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position dealing with Litigation
- Defence Litigation experience is preferred
- Effective time management - prioritise work for solicitor,
- Diary management,
- Good communication skills and telephone manner,
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
I recently registered with Vanrath and met with their consultant Aisling Bishop to discuss my CV and previous work experiences. I was very impressed at the range of employers that Vanrath works with, the roles that they have on their books and the service that they provide to job seekers. I feel confident that Aisling and the Vanrath team will work to find me a post that fits my interests as well as my experiences.
I would highly recommend Vanrath to anyone looking for a new job.
Hannah, my recruitment specialist was at all times professional, available and extremely knowledgeable. From my initial first phone call to Vanrath, Hannah gave me great advice on my CV, talked me through interview prep, and followed up with feedback. Hannah negotiated a fantastic contact on my behalf and now I am very excited to be starting my new job soon.
Thank you Hannah for all your hard work behind the scenes and making me feel like your only client.
I am currently based on the south coast of England and looking to relocate to Northern Ireland and needed a job to make it possible. It may have appeared to be a tall order but Alannah was amazing. From the initial conversation her calm, honest and reassuring manner was an absolute delight and nothing was too much trouble. 6 weeks on and I now have the job I wanted but never thought I would get and it's all thanks to Alannah - I cannot recommend her, or Vanrath, highly enough.
Thank you to the fantastic people at VANRATH especially Shannon McGrath and Shannon McKinley. They consulted initially with me to determine the best possible roles to offer. Always knowledgeable and professional they offered help and guidance throughout the interview process to securing a brilliant job Both recruitment officers were friendly approachable and encouraging, making the process much easier. An amazing experience