VANRATH are assisting one of Northern Ireland's most recognisable manufacturers with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented Legal Secretary to support the General Counsel in the fast paced and growing company.
Shifts are held over Monday to Friday (1 Hour Lunch). No weekend working. Permanent position.
This role will be based at the company's Ballymena office.
£25,000 - £28,000 + other Fantastic Additional Benefits (Top Company)
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the General Counsel, including managing schedules, coordinating meetings, and handling correspondence.
- Prepare and proofread legal documents, contracts, and briefs, ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain and organise legal files, documents, and databases, ensuring efficient retrieval and confidentiality.
- Assist in the preparation and organisation of legal documents for litigation, regulatory compliance, and other legal proceedings.
- Conduct legal research and gather relevant information from reliable sources, to support theGeneral Counsel in decision-making processes.
- Assist in the preparation and review of corporate governance documents, such as board resolutions, meeting minutes, and bylaws.
- Coordinate and track legal department expenses, invoices, and budgetary matters, ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Collaborate with internal departments and external stakeholders, including outside legal teams, auditors, and vendors, to facilitate legal processes and ensure effective communication.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of legal procedures and regulations.
The Ideal Person
- Experience in Legal Secretary role
- Knowledge of legal terminology and procedures
- Corporate Law experience preferred but not essential
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''VANRATH were very helpful the whole way through the recruitment process. They gave me plenty of follow up phone calls to check everything was going well with my new employer.''
"I would highly recommend Vanrath for there professional service and dedication in finding the right job to suit your needs."
All my interactions have been very positive. They have great contacts in the public and third sector and place clients carefully after listening closely to requirements and preferences. They are good at keeping in touch and meeting client expectations throughout the recruitement process.
They were very professional but friendly at the same time. They then set up a chat for me with their colleague Dan Morgan who dealt with roles that I had more of a particular interest in. Dan was extremely helpful from the start, setting up a meeting quickly and continually checking in with me to see if I had any questions or queries. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.