VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary (Litigation).
This firm has a fantastic reputation and is renowned to be one of the best working environments in the UK for Legal Professionals.
This is a Hybrid working role - Incorporating a mixture of Working From Home and Working in the Belfast City Centre Office. Usually 2-3 days per week at home.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday - The role will be performed within Monday - Friday - Initially this will be a contract role with permanency based on performance. Flexibility available on shifts.
35 hour week!
£25,000 - £29,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
- Litigation experience highly preferred
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please Apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
'' My experience of Vanrath has been very positive. They are a very professional organisation and all the staff I came across were extremely helpful and polite regardless of what my query or concerns were.''
''VANRATH were an incredible help in finding me my new position. Within a day or two of uploading my CV to the platform, VANRATH were already on the phone looking to get to know me and my interests and motivations better. This consideration was then carried through to their job searches and reflected in the opportunities they then offered to me. I felt that they understood what it was I wanted from my career and cared enough to guide me with respect to that, even if it meant not necessarily jumping at the first opportunity that arose