VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary (Litigation).
This firm has a fantastic reputation and is renowned to be one of the best working environments in the UK for Legal Professionals.
This is a Hybrid working role - Incorporating a mixture of Working From Home and Working in the Belfast City Centre Office. Usually 2-3 days per week at home.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday - The role will be performed within Monday - Friday - Initially this will be a contract role with permanency based on performance. Flexibility available on shifts.
35 hour week!
£25,000 - £29,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
- Litigation experience highly preferred
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please Apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.