VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a leading law firm with a fantastic reputation with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary on a Permanent basis.
The role will follow a Hybrid Working Model, including 3 days Working from Home, and 2 days in the Belfast City Centre office. (Working hours 9.00am - 5.00pm).
This is for a Healthcare Legal Secretary position.
£22,000 - £23,000 + Great Benefits Package
- Managing documentation to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files
- General administration to include diary planning, booking meetings, emails and opening and closing files
- Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
- Contacting Counsel, solicitors and other parties on behalf of clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Researching and summarising legal information
- Preparing trial bundles and briefs for Counsel
- Issuing correspondence
- Transcribing from digital dictation
- Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required
- Preparing legal documents for issue with the Court office
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a legal secretary role or similar
- Desired - Healthcare experience (not necessary)
- Strong organisational skills
- Great communicator
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Whether you are looking for a career change, or if you would like an update on the market place, our specialist consultants can help.