VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary. This firm has multiple offices in the UK.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - Permanent position. Flexibility available on shifts.
£24,000 - £28,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
- Litigation experience
- Great communicator
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath.
Job hunting can be a slog. A stressful, frustrating, worrisome slog that can make you feel like you are getting nowhere and everywhere, all at the same time. For every job that's on a jobs board, there are at least a hundred people vying for that role with impressive CVs and exquisitely written cover letters to get the employers attention. Job hunting can feel exhausting, so rather than choose to put the work in and depress yourself getting nowhere, why not consider using a recruitment agency to give you a hand?
Recruitment agencies Felixstowe are always on the lookout for strong, determined candidates that are skilled and ready to take on a new challenge. Recruitment agencies are in the ear of employers, which means that you are far more likely to get a 'yes' to your job application when you go through an agency, than if you did it all by yourself. That's not to say that you're rubbish at job hunting, but if an employer has put their trust in a recruitment agency to find them the right candidate, you can bet that the agency will vet their candidates carefully before putting any forward.
This is a massive advantage for you as a job seeker, because you will know that your recruitment agent is going to talk you up. It's all going to be about you, your skills, what you can offer to the employer and it's usually all done over the phone, so they're going to hear the enthusiasm that's all for you.