VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with one of NI's leading Law firms. The firm has a fantastic reputation and places immense value on their staff, and VANRATH are delighted to be helping them recruit a Legal Secretary on a Permanent basis on a 37 hour contract.
The role will be performed the firms Offices based in Newtownabbey - Monday - Friday - Permanent
Successful Candidate will work within Conveyancing.
£23,000 - £25,000 - highly competitive rate of pay for the role which is negotiable based on experience plus benefits (Flexible Schedule & On-site parking available)
- Diary management
- Assisting with file preparation and court documents
- General administration
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Summarising legal information
- Post completions
- Audio Typing / transcribing
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position
- Desired - Conveyancing experience
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in IT
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
There are many reasons why those searching for jobs apply through a recruitment agency. The main reason is that recruitment agencies can tap on the wealth of information and experience they have from working with companies across different industries and sectors. As companies outsource hiring to recruitment agencies, they not only do the job hunting for you but have access to job vacancies that may not be advertised elsewhere. The best part is, recruitment agencies are free to use by job-seekers.
On top of that, you can also get insights into hiring requirements that are not listed or obvious in job advertisements. That would prepare you for your interview with a prospective employer and increase your chances of getting hired.
Finally, be honest with the recruiter and utilise their expertise. Try and identify what it is you're looking for in a job and ask lots of questions. The more honest you are, the better they understand you and are able to help you find the best match.