VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with one of NI's leading Law firms. The firm has a fantastic reputation and places immense value on their staff, and VANRATH are delighted to be helping them recruit a Legal Secretary on a Permanent basis on a 37 hour contract.
The role will be performed the firms Offices based in Newtownabbey - Monday - Friday - Permanent
Successful Candidate will work within Conveyancing.
£23,000 - £25,000 - highly competitive rate of pay for the role which is negotiable based on experience plus benefits (Flexible Schedule & On-site parking available)
- Diary management
- Assisting with file preparation and court documents
- General administration
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Summarising legal information
- Post completions
- Audio Typing / transcribing
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position
- Desired - Conveyancing experience
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in IT
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
They know the market
Of course, this doesn't apply to all recruiters, but the best ones will always be up to speed on the latest industry trends and updates. Understanding the hiring market for your job sector means recruiters can help manage your salary expectations and advise how competitive the job offer is.
Working with an experienced, specialist recruiter also means they'll have a good understanding of your skills, qualifications and expertise, and can match these to available job opportunities. What's more, they may well have placed other candidates in the companies you're looking to work for, giving you the inside track on what it's like to work there, from things like culture to career progression.