VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm just outside of Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - Permanent position. Flexibility available on shifts.
Conveyancing experience desired.
£23,000 - £25,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
- Conveyancing experience is preferred.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
in today's busy market, organisations need to work fast to secure the best talent and to fill gaps in the team, so workflow isn't disturbed. In 2021, improving time-to-hire and growing the talent pipeline were two of the top five priorities across the recruitment industry.
However, it is often difficult for business leaders to prioritise hiring new talent when faced with other pressing concerns. Rather than wasting precious working hours scouring CVs, employers can supply a list of requirements and allow a recruitment consultant who is experienced in finding the right talent from an existing network of professionals. With specialist tools at their disposal, recruitment agencies can quickly screen CVs to find high-quality candidates in less time.