VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - Permanent position. Flexibility available on shifts.
£24,000 - £28,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
It's established that employers use recruitment agencies. If you wish to land a job, you need to tap the benefits a recruitment firm can offer you.
Take advantage of their network. Not only do they have a vast database of candidates, they have an extensive network of employers, too. So, if you are working full-time, recruitment firms can work to source opportunities on your behalf.
Specialist recruitment firms such as IT staffing and recruitment companies have the latest labor market information about their sector and can provide useful application tips and assistance to you. Their expertise in their field of specialism (say IT staffing, or engineering recruitment) ensures you get the best and the latest opportunities out there in the market.
Ultimately, they are dependable because they have a stake in your success. It's in their best interest to prepare you well for a potential job, for their reputation greatly depends on the people they place or recommend to employers; so if you look bad, then they look bad. So, they'll help you in ways that are possible to prep you up for the job.