VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (There is flexibility on how many days you would like to work - 5 days preferred, with only 3 full-days also a possibility. - Permanent position. Flexibility available on shifts.
Conveyancing experience desired.
£22,000 - £25,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
- Conveyancing experience is preferred.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Working with an experienced, specialist recruiter also means they'll have a good understanding of your skills, qualifications and expertise, and can match these to available job opportunities. What's more, they may well have placed other candidates in the companies you're looking to work for, giving you the inside track on what it's like to work there, from things like culture to career progression.
They have access to a bigger network
Recruiters have huge networks and spend a lot of time making connections with companies looking for help growing their teams. Tapping into their network for your job search also means you aren't just relying on your own connections - such as ex-colleagues, friends and family - to be considered for upcoming roles. Once the recruitment agency knows what you're looking for and what you have to offer, they may even be able to put you forward for jobs not yet being advertised; they may know in advance that the company is about to start hiring and can get you in the door first. Getting access to the undisclosed or 'hidden' job market through your recruiter's connections gives you an advantage over job seekers searching for roles on their own and puts you one step closer to landing your dream job.