VANRATH are partnering with one of NI's leading Law firms. The firm specialises in more areas than any other local law firm, and VANRATH are delighted to be helping them recruit a Legal Secretary on a Permanent basis, with Full-Time hours. The role shifts will run from Monday to Friday, working in the Belfast City Centre office.
Potential for 4-day week if required.
£23,000 - £25,500 + Additional benefits from a leading firm
- Managing documentation to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files
- General administration to include Mimecast, diary planning, booking meetings, emails and opening and closing files
- Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Researching and summarising legal information
- Issuing correspondence
- Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required
- Passing on Emails
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Essential - Must be currently working in a busy legal role or professional services environment
- Desirable - secretarial qualification
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time constraints.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential, with the ability to format.
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
- Strong precision and accuracy skills.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…