VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - Based in Belfast City Centre. Permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any legal secretary with relevant experience to establish themselves within a top firm that looks after and gives various incentives to their staff.
£23,000 - £25,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.