VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with one of NI's leading Law firms. The firm has a fantastic reputation and places immense value on their staff, and VANRATH are delighted to be helping them recruit a Legal Secretary on a Permanent basis on a 37 hour contract.
The role will be performed within Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm. Offices based in Ballyclare.
Successful Candidate will work within Litigation.
£22,000 - £25,000 - highly competitive rate of pay for the role which is negotiable based on experience plus benefits (Flexible Schedule & On-site parking available)
- Managing documentation to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files
- General administration
- Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
- Contacting solicitors and other parties on behalf of clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Summarising legal information
- Issuing correspondence
- Word processing
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position
- Desired - Litigation experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
- Case Management experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…