VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday - Based in Shankill Rd.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any legal secretary with relevant experience to settle within a top firm that looks after their staff, and gives various incentives to their staff.
Successful Candidate will work within Conveyancing.
Permanent position - This firm has a fantastic reputation in Northern Ireland and has a great retention rate. Overall top firm to work in.
£25,000 - £30,000 - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position
- Preferred - Conveyancing experience
- Effective time management skills
- Diary management
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.