VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Flexibility available if required) - Based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any legal secretary with relevant experience to establish themselves within a top firm that looks after and gives various incentives to their staff.
Successful Candidate will work within Litigation.
£25,000 - £30,000 + & Bonus + highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position dealing with Litigation
- Defence Litigation experience is preferred
- Effective time management - prioritise work for solicitor,
- Diary management,
- Good communication skills and telephone manner,
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''VANRATH were very helpful the whole way through the recruitment process. They gave me plenty of follow up phone calls to check everything was going well with my new employer.''
"I would highly recommend Vanrath for there professional service and dedication in finding the right job to suit your needs"