VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Flexibility available if required) - Based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any legal secretary with relevant experience to establish themselves within a top firm that looks after and gives various incentives to their staff.
Successful Candidate will work within Litigation.
£25,000 - £30,000 + & Bonus + highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position dealing with Litigation
- Defence Litigation experience is preferred
- Effective time management - prioritise work for solicitor,
- Diary management,
- Good communication skills and telephone manner,
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Incredibly professional business. I had the pleasure of speaking to Conor Birch. I have been working in temporary positions for nearly two years and within the matter of days, Conor helped me secure an amazing permanent role. I could not thank him enough for this amazing opportunity. Conor made sure to contact me every step of the way even if it was just to check in with how I was feeling with regard to the role, I found Conor extremely friendly, efficient and supportive. I highly recommend Conor and VANRATH as a whole. The whole experience was amazing start to finish. The company deserves 5 stars!!
Vanrath, particularly Peter in my case, was a great help in the search for my first graduate job. I found him efficient, friendly and very easy to contact if I had a query or an update to provide.
He quickly found me a role that was right up my alley, showing he had listened to my requirements and preferences. He was on the ball and very accommodating when I needed a few days to decide once I received an offer, which helped to ease the stress that can come with job searching. He shows clear dedication and consideration throughout the process, and I would highly recommend him for those looking for their next opportunity.
The best agency I've worked with to date! Robbie Lemon was unbelievably professional and supportive from start to finish. He listened to my needs and found a placement that was perfect for me. Robbie was thorough and prompt when I had any questions, was a pleasure to speak to, I really can't recommend him enough. If you're looking for a recruiter, look no further than Robbie because he's worth his weight in diamonds let alone in gold. Thanks for all your hard work and effort!
This company have helped find me work several times over the years. Its now at a point where I know I can contact Daniel Morgan directly and he will source me the right employer that meets the criteria I need for work/ home life balance. I've been fortunate enough to be offered every job I've interviewed for at Vanrath and I can only put that down to the skill of the company making sure both employer and employee are well matched and aligned before interview even takes places. Can't thank Dan enough for his hard work and efforts over the years!