VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday - Based in Lisburn Road.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any legal secretary with relevant experience to settle within a top firm that looks after their staff, and gives various incentives to their staff.
Successful Candidate will work within Family & Matrimonial or Conveyancing.
Permanent position - This firm has a fantastic reputation in Northern Ireland and has a great retention rate. Overall top firm to work in.
£25,000 - £30,000 - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position
- Preferred - Family & Matrimonial experience or Conveyancing
- Effective time management skills
- Diary management
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''
''VANRATH were an incredible help in finding me my new position. Within a day or two of uploading my CV to the platform, VANRATH were already on the phone looking to get to know me and my interests and motivations better. This consideration was then carried through to their job searches and reflected in the opportunities they then offered to me. I felt that they understood what it was I wanted from my career and cared enough to guide me with respect to that, even if it meant not necessarily jumping at the first opportunity that arose.''