VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Recruitment / Secretary - Law Firm.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm (Flexibility available if required) - Based in Lisburn.
This is a role alike to an Office Manager - the duties will involved opening the office and closing it.. While also dealing with Receptionist and Legal Secretary duties.
£23,000 - £26,000 + & Bonus + highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Receptionist duties
- Opening and Closing Office
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Essential - Experience within a Law Firm
- Effective time management - prioritise work for solicitor,
- Diary management,
- Good communication skills and telephone manner,
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and drive to help other accountants realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.
Initially setting up shop in Dublin the name was founded, VANRATH, an amalgamation of the 2 founding partners' names. In 2002, Wayne decided to return home to Belfast to take on the Northern Ireland market. He purchased VANRATH's first official home on the 6thfloor of Lesley Suites which enabled the business to hit the ground running with the establishment of our Accountancy Team
IT recruitment was VANRATH's next big venture and in 2004 the team has grown the IT business into the largest IT recruitment business in Northern Ireland.
As the business continued to grow, naturally the team also expanded and the need for additional office space was identified, which was when we bought Victoria House.
This growth has been, and continues to be, supported through significant investment in marketing, our team and our clients and candidates. We look forward to what the next 23 years will bring.