VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Legal Professional (ICM) for a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for a professional who wants to progress their career in the Legal industry and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This organisation builds rewarding careers for their staff, with many opportunities for progression.
This role will initially completely Working from Home, with views to move to Hybrid working once the guidance has been lifted.
This is a Monday - Friday (Permanent) position.
£28,000 - £33,000 p/a + Fantastic benefits from Global Firm & Progression Opportunities
Legal Professionals working in the Legal Service Centre in Belfast apply their knowledge of the law and legal procedures to support the firm's teams around the world.
- Develop strong working relationships with Partners and Associates from other offices
- Interact constantly to understand current deals and cases, and manage expectations
- Manage and report on progress and liaise with internal and external clients to address points of relevance or concern and resolving queries and issues
- Manage the work of the Legal Professionals, ensuring that individuals are assigned to a particular case or deal have the required skills, knowledge and support to deliver outputs that are on time and of the highest quality
- Advise and educate Legal Professionals on points of commercial and legal detail including quality checking their work
- Provide legal expertise, including drafting, reviewing and amending documentation, document management, legal research, maintaining and improving templates and precedents
- Supervise, develop and motivate Legal Professionals, instilling an excellent service delivery ethos and impeccable quality standards
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in international capital markets (straight debt or derivatives or securitisation)
- Preferably experience gained in a commercial environment such as a US, City or major regional law firm: experience gained in-house with a bank or other financial institution would also be relevant
- Experience of co-ordinating complex multi-faceted matters, including multi-jurisdictional matters
- Experience of managing teams and supervising junior team members
- A professional manner, with high levels of integrity, resilience and diplomacy
- Commercially astute
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.