VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Legal Officer for one of the worlds largest manufacturing companies.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for a professional who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This organisation builds rewarding careers for their staff, with many opportunities for progression.
This is a Monday - Friday (Permanent) position. Based in Titanic Quarter office (Belfast City Centre).
£40,000 - £50,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities
- To act as the key contractual interface for customers and prepare responses from the company as necessary.
- Lead and support contractual and commercial negotiations with existing customers as and when issues are escalated to Contracts Department for resolution.
- Lead and support contractual negotiations on new Commercial and Defence opportunities.
- To draft, update, amend and negotiate contractual documentation as required by the needs of the business. The types of documentation will include pre contract arrangements, non-disclosure agreements, collaboration agreements, business agreements and programme letters.
- To liaise with Supply Chain, to ensure key contract commercial flow down of terms and conditions to suppliers (as appropriate).
- To prepare commercial correspondence with customers in a timely and professional manner.
- To interface internally, providing guidance and support to the business on all matters of a commercial or contractual nature.
- To ensure that contractual arrangements and correspondence are recorded and maintained
- 2 years' relevant experience in a contractual/commercial role
- Good working knowledge of contractual terms and legal requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in customer facing commercial negotiations.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in written form.
- Good negotiating skills.
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 0289033025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know that not all open positions are posted on job boards? Some companies only post available jobs on their websites. Others strictly rely on third-party sourcing agencies to find candidates. You could be missing out on opportunities by only relying on job-search websites.
Recruiters can point you towards openings that are hard to find. They can give you access to jobs that are confidentially advertised or not yet posted on the internet. With more options to apply to, you have a better chance of receiving the job offer you want.
To make the process easier, job seekers should consider working with a recruiter