Legal Manager - Alternative Legal Services
Are you a qualified solicitor or barrister with experience in dispute resolution or commercial litigation and a passion for client care? Have you got experience managing a small team and looking for a new challenge? Do you want to escape the billing hours cycle? This could be the perfect role for you.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary from £58k upwards
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private Medical cover
- Hybrid working or fully remote
About your next employer
An international firm with a fantastic reputation for pioneering Alternative legal services and bringing expertise to clients globally through cost-efficient products and innovation. A truly global firm with offices on multiplies continents.
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister with 5 years PQE +
- Track record of presenting to clients and being able to breakdown complex legal issues.
- Experience in managing junior staff and junior lawyers.
What you'll do
- Manage delivery of fee-earning work, scoping out new work to junior team members.
- Supervise teams on fee earning projects, often of a complex nature.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal stakeholders throughout the organisation.
For further information on this job, or any other legal job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Patrick Carr for a confidential chat today.