- Job Reference: JGJM2502
- Job Title: Legal Analyst (£21-£22k)
- Salary: Up to £22,000 (Depending on experience)
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
VANRATH are recruiting a Legal Analyst to work in a prestigious law firm. The first leading global law firm to establish a fully integrated UK based operation to undertake the large scale document intensive aspects of contentious cases.
Up to £22,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is a leading global Law firm based in Northern Ireland. They specialise in large scale document cases across the world to solidify themselves as market leaders in the industry.
The company are going through a period of growth and due to an increase in workload and are looking for a Legal Analyst to join them on a permanent basis, based in their offices in Belfast.
* The Ability to review, analyse and organise documentary and factual evidence.
* Excellent attention to detail; aims to get it right first time.
* An Aptitude for learning (and becoming proficient in) the use of software and IT applications, and using search terms intelligently to navigate large databases/document management systems.
The Ideal Person:
- Law graduate with a Law degree (2:2 or above) or a post-graduate qualification in law, with a minimum of 3 A levels (ideally B grades and above).
- Ability to review, analyse and organise documentary and factual evidence.
- Excellent attention to detail; aims to get it right first time.
- Aptitude for learning (and becoming proficient in) the use of software and IT applications, and using search terms intelligently to navigate large databases/document management systems.
- 6 months to a year's work experience in an office based environment.
- Fluency in a second language with an ability to translate legal documents into English. Western European languages an advantage, but other languages (e.g. Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or Russian) especially desirable.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion