- Job Reference: LA230823
- Job Title: Legal Administrator
- Salary: Undisclosed
- Based: Belfast City Centre
- Hours of work: 09:00am-17:00pm (Mon-Fri)
- Contract: Permanent
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting an industry leading law firm in the recruitment of a Legal Administrator.
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a world-class law firm based in Belfast City Centre, having been operating for over 150 years they are experts in their field. Winning multiple awards and having a team of over 200 people they are a sought after employer, making this a very exciting opportunity.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 22 after 2 years and 25 after 5 years.
- Birthday bonus day
- Private Health Insurance - currently with BUPA
- Cash Plan - currently with BUPA
- Life Assurance - 4x salary
- Pension - 5% employee contribution 4% employer
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Desirable - Must be currently working in a busy legal role
- Desirable - experience working within a professional services environment
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time constraints.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
- Enthusiastic, quick to learn and able to and work under pressure.
- Flexible in your approach to work and time management
What you'll do
The primary duties of this position include:
- Assisting with facilities management, including liaising closely with contractors and suppliers
- Preparing briefs (paper and electronic)
- Opening post
- Photocopying, scanning and printing documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Updating indexes
- Assisting with the opening and closing of files on Liberate
- Post duties and deliveries when required (DX, hand deliveries, Royal Mail)
- Uploading and copying CDs and USB media (both internal and external)
- Stationery Orders
- Creating Partner rota for post
- Answering phones
The above list is not exhaustive; additional areas of responsibility may be added over time and flexibility to cover for other staff roles is required from time to time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Administrator job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Tom Elliott at email@example.com for a confidential chat today.